Our 3D Rendering Service for Architectural Visualization allows you to visualize what your property can look like based on the materials, blueprints, and 2D or 3D sketches of the property. Our designers help bring to life the completed vision of the property using 3D modelling software and Photoshop. We work on residential, commercial and institutional projects around the world. We've really streamlined our process to make the process fast, easy and affordable.
How is does it work?
1. Select the number of 3D renderings you need and then place your order. You will be automatically emailed the upload link.
2. Upload the documentation such as the materials, 2D or 3D sketches and blueprints to the upload link. If you do not have those, please contact us for further instructions.
3. You can then let us know of any specifications and requirements.
4. Our designers will require about 2-3 days, and will send a draft via email for your approval.
4. We offer unlimited revisions so we will keep working with you until you are 100% happy with the final product.
Who uses 3D Rendering Services?
Real Estate Agents/Realtors
How is Bellastaging Virtual Staging different from the rest?
Our designers spend time and care on each and every rendering to make them as realistic and attractive as possible. We believe higher quality work results in more potential buyers viewing the property and the property being sold at a higher price.
Our designers offer unlimited revisions until you are happy with our virtual staging service.
Frequently asked questions about virtual staging service
Q: Can I use these photos on MLS?
A: Every real estate board we have dealt with there is no issues, they just request you include in the realtor notes the property is a 3D rendering.
Q: How long does it take for 3D Renderings?
A: Our designers need the time to carefully work on every photo to ensure the quality is there. The average turnaround time is about 2 days. However, if there are revisions it can take longer than this.
Q: I've seen some services that cost less than yours, why is it more expensive?
A: The answer is simple, we believe in quality over quantity. We are not the cheapest virtual staging company out there, but we believe our work is unparalleled in terms of the final product. Each rendering is carefully worked on to make the property as attractive to potential buyers as possible.
Place your Order
Upload Photos to our Designers
Receive Completed Photos by Email
What Our Clients Say
Some of our projects are so realistic, you can't even tell they were virtually staged!view all Testimonials